expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 18 November 2015

18-in-One Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap




18-in-One Soap.

I am not kidding, I found a 18-in-One multi-purpose Organic Soap from Dr. Bronner.


Dr. Bronner Pure Castile Liquid Soap are can be use for:
*  Shave
*  Shampoo
*  Toothpaste
*  Soap Bath and Foot Bath
*  Deodorant
*  Denture Cleaner
*  Mouth Wash
*  Hands Cleanser
*  Body Massage
*  Laundry
*  Douche
*  Hot Towel Massage
*  Pets
*  Dish Washing
*  Toilet Wash
*  Fruits/Vegetables Wash
*  Pest Spray
*  No Rash Nappy Soap

Just imagine............
You can wash your clothes while bathing by just rubbing your clothes on your body....

You and your pet can bath together rubbing each other's back (you have to train your pet to do that)....

You can wash your cup and your hands at the same time!

So, you have to agree with me that this is the BEST SOAP FOR CAMPERS AND TRAVELLERS!
Freaking good for my lazy teenage boys when they go for school camps.
 And yes, I am bringing it to my Harbin trip next month!  Bath, shampoo, mouth rise, wash underwear and socks, rise hotel's kettle and cups.... all using ONE BOTTLE of Dr. Bronner's Soap!  Convenient to the max!  Wheeeeeeeee!!


Dr. Bronner Pure Castile Liquid Soap are so SUPER cos they are:

*  Certified organic under USDA National Organic Program
Image from www.drbronner.com

*  Certified Fair Trade
Image from www.drbronner.com

*  Packaged in 100% postconsumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles
Image from www.drbronner.com

*  Contain large volume of therapeutic high quality grade essential oil (i.e., 20ml in 1litre) 


It's so awesome but I never know about Dr. Bronner's soap till now and I believe many of you too!  Very surprisingly the Bronner family had been making soap for five generations, ie, since 1858.
Image from www.drbronner.com
2008 marked both the 60th anniversary of Dr. Bronner's in America and the 150th anniversary of the family's soapmaking in southern Germany.  Yes, Dr. Bronner's soap is extremely popular in those regions.

Here's a video to see more of Dr Bronner 18 in 1 Pure-Castile Soap


I tried Almond Pure-Castile Soap on myself, that is shampoo, face wash and a good bath.  At the same time hand wash my lingerie, heeheehee....
 It lathers easily with a delicious smell of almond, so much so that I wished I could drink up the bottle.  The very next day, I had to buy an almond drink to satisfy the craving lolxx..
The almond fragrance however disappear as soon as it's rinsed off with water.

My lingerie was fresh and clean though without scent; myself was squeaky clean without feeling any dryness on my skin and my hair was fine with it too.

So, I went to try washing my cup after milo.  It's cleaned!  Since I hadn't been cooking, I didn't get try on greasy dishes.  But again I rather use this organic soap on my body than wasting it at the kitchen sink cos' I love how it feels really good on me!

I can't try on babies or pets since I don't have either.  I don't want to use it for toilet wash also, my toilet doesn't need pampering >.<

Besides the almond fragrance which I am using, Dr. Bronner Pure Castile Soap has a unscented one (perfect for fruits/vegetable washing) as well as many other fragrances to chose from - Cherry Blossom, Citrus Orange, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Rose and Tea Tree.

Retail price:
2oz $5.50 • 8oz $11.90 • 16oz $18.90 • 32oz $30.80 • 1GAL $109 • 5GAL $450

Dr. Bronner’s products are available at:

Nature’s Glory
315 Outram Road #01-09
Tan Boon Liat Building
Singapore 169074
Tel: 6227 1318
Email: customerservice@natures-glory.com

or e-shop at:
FREE DELIVERY for purchases S$150 & above.



No comments:

Post a Comment