expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 26 June 2015

I Want My Noodle

Date of visit: 01.04 & 04.06.2015



I have an annoying chore each month, that's to travel to town to pass paperwork to the job agent.  To and fro from Tampines to town it's about 2hrs of my time + my energy + travel fares 
-_______-
In case you are wondering, yeah, I am still stuck with this yucky routine.

The only way to make me feel better is to search for food around this area.

So here's a interesting one at Shaw Centre.  First visit was a solo one.

Yay.... I Want My Noodle, obviously they sell noodles here!

Noodles are their main, it's specially handmade, not supply from any where or to any where else.

Their chairs got wings!  In pink, sooooo cute leh....

Banana Smoothie S$4.90
I wished the glass was bigger.

Roast Pork Noodle S$12.50  +  Extra Egg S$1.50
 Noodles were completely covered with ingredients.

Curly thick noodles were chewy and springy.   It was perfect when tossed with fried shallots, little deep fried fats and chilli!


Generous amount of  roast pork nearly covered the whole bowl, too much, couldn't finish!  Crispy skin but meat wasn't tender enough.

Hard boil egg with soft yolk was nice.
Overall I felt as if I was eating Japanese ramen with local ingredients.

Second visit with King Luis.

We both had basic noodles with just veg and some crispy lard on noodles, side order of chicken wings to go with.

Basic Noodle S$4.90
Ramen like noodles were good, so was the milky radish soup.

Chicken Wings S$7.90
Their fried chicken wings were better than Ikea's, with that, you know how finger licking good they were.

The place was quiet during both visits, how to survive.....



I Want My Noodle
Shaw Centre
1 Scotts Road #03-14/15
Singapore 228028




No comments:

Post a Comment